10 things to do in NYC with your kids this Spring
In the last couple of weeks we’ve noticed a change in New York weather - the sun is shining, the temperature is warming - Spring is on the way! If you’ve been bundled up inside for the winter season, it’s time to get back outside. Lucky for you, there are PLENTY of safe, socially distanced, kid friendly activities you can do in New York.
Looking for inspiration? We’re here to help. See below for our list of the ultimate fun things to do in spring.
- Visit the Cloisters - Be sure to show your little ones the the famous Unicorn Tapestries
- See the Cherry Blossoms - You can spot the best examples of this Japanese import at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden.
- Visit a playground - This year, you’ll definitely want to check out the newly-updated Billy Johnson Playground, new Domino Park Playground and the Chelsea Waterside Play Area (which has sprinklers for when it gets warmer!).
- Go to a museum - Stop by the Children’s Museum of Manhattan, Brooklyn’s Children Museum or take a trip to the Long Island Children’s Museum.
- Visit Local Zoos - The Bronx Zoo is one of the biggest in North America, and Central Park has a small zoo too.
- Explore with your tastebuds - Family restaurants like Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, Paulie Gee’s and Sweet Chick will cure any cravings, whether your little ones want the best smoked wings or need a good slice of pizza.
- Zip-line at Governors Island
- Visit Coney Island - In addition to carnival rides, kids can also enjoy a day on one of NYC beaches, munch on Nathan's Famous hotdogs and even catch a baseball game.
- Spy Museum - Test your FBI skills at SPYSCAPE, the new interactive Times Square attraction.
- Check out this amazing list of 101 things to do with your children in NYC by Timeout New York. There's something for everyone!
There's no shortage of fun things to do with kids in NYC and we want you and your little ones to get the best out of your days together as a family. Make sure to tag us @campsupernow in your adventures.
Supernow is a virtual program designed to teach kids ages 5-10 important social and emotional skills and supercharge their development into happy and healthy future grown-ups.
Learn more and sign up for a free trial at campsupernow.com