14 ways to make this your best Valentine's Day with your children yet:
- Have a hot chocolate date: You can do this at home or from your local coffee shop. Enjoy this time together to sit and chat, and have fun digging for marshmallows.
- String decorations: Choose a small area and let your child string hearts or letters at their level to help acknowledge the holiday.
- Create a cute snack together: You could add white chocolate and sprinkles to almost any food and it would taste better. We recommend doing it with popcorn and adding candy hearts - Get the full recipe at Gimme Some Oven.
- Have a tea party: Make little sandwiches, cookies, snacks, and tea, and enjoy some Mommy and me time with your little ones.
- Make heart shaped pancakes: Make breakfast fun and get them involved by choosing their favorite toppings.
- Tell your children what you love about them: leave them love notes on their doors, mirrors, surfaces, for them to read in the morning.
- Have a silly dance party: Turn on their favorite tunes, enjoy the fun, and wiggle your butts off until they pass out.
- Make homemade cards: teach children about being thoughtful through helping them to make Valentine’s card by hand.
- Play together: If it's too cold to play outside, take the play inside. We love this DIY Valentine's Day ring toss from Little Family Fun.
- Wear matching outfits: because when is this not cute.
- Cuddle time: Take a moment to just sit and love on your child.
- Make heart shaped pizza: because who doesn’t love pizza? Make your own and have your children pick out their toppings.
- Share the love over a meal: When you’re sitting down to eat together, take it in turns to say what you love about each person in the family.
- Take a walk: Wrap up warm and get some fresh air as a family. You could even make a game out of it and see who can spot the most red or heart shaped objects.
Supernow is a virtual program designed to teach kids ages 5-10 important social and emotional skills and supercharge their development into happy and healthy future grown-ups.
Learn more and sign up for a free trial at campsupernow.com