Official Rules: Supernow Membership Giveaway
SUPERNOW – SUPERNOW MEMBERSHIP GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE AND WIN A PRIZE (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED BELOW), YOU MUST LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING FLORIDA) AND MUST SATISFY THE OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BELOW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT PROVIDES FOR INDEMNIFICATION OF THE SPONSOR AND OTHER PROMOTION ENTITIES (DEFINED BELOW) BY YOU, A CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER, A REQUIREMENT THAT MOST DISPUTES BE SETTLED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND
1) Contest Entry Period: Supernow Membership Giveaway (the “Contest”) begins at approximately 12:01am ET on 6/21/21, and ends at 11:59pm ET on 6/30/21 (the “Contest Entry Period”) or whenever the 100 memberships are redeemed. At 12:01am ET on 6/21/21, the beginning of the Contest Entry Period, FOX TV will email a call to action to their email subscriber and post to its @legomasters Instagram account (the “CTA Posts”). As soon as the CTA Posts are issued, eligible entrants may participate in the Contest as provided herein.
2) Eligibility: To be eligible to receive a Prize, entrants must, at the time of entry, meet all of the
following requirements: (i) be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of
Columbia (excluding Florida) (“Territory”); (ii) be 18 years of age or older and the age of majority
in the entrant’s jurisdiction as of the date and time of participation; and (iii) be subscribed to the FOX TV mailing list (each, a “Participant(s)”). Employees, officers, directors and agents of FOX, Supernow, Inc. (“Supernow,” “Sponsor” or “Administrator”), or any other company involved in the presentation, administration or fulfillment of the Contest, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and divisions (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (defined as any spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, sibling, child, legal ward, grandparent, or grandchild, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of any such person (whether or not related) are not eligible for the Contest. Void outside the Territory and in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3) Sponsor: The Sponsor and Administrator of the Contest is Supernow, Inc. is located at 3707 Wroxton Rd. Houston, TX 77005.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, accept or reject any purported Participation Action that Purported Participation Actions that are incorrect or incomplete, received outside the Contest Period (including after all Prize(s) have been redeemed), will be void and disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for misspellings, typographical errors, or other issues that may affect the ability to locate or record a purported Participation Action. Normal Internet access and phone/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply. Each Participation Action and registration form entry (if applicable) must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual Participant; automated and/or repetitive submission of Participation Actions or registration forms (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or contest service) will be disqualified.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with FOX TV, LEGO® Masters, or LEGO®.
NOTE ABOUT MOBILE DATA AND MESSAGING CHARGES: When you participate in the Contest via a mobile device and/or download or transmit data via your mobile device, data and messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Contest. Check your mobile device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
5) Prizes: There will be one-hundred (100) Prizes. The verified Prize Winners will each receive, three (3) months free of a Supernow Unlimited membership (the “Prize”). All federal, state and local taxes and all other expenses not expressly listed in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize and Prize components are non transferable and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize component for one of comparable or greater value. Prize type(s) and components will be selected by Sponsor or its representatives in its/their sole discretion. Actual retail value of the Prize components may vary, including variations based on the Participants’ location. Total ARV of the Prize: $54
6) Winner Selection: On or about 6/30 (the “Drawing Date”), the first one-hundred (100) visitors to www.supernow.com/f/lego-masters will be selected as winners among all valid entries during the Contest Entry Period. Supernow will be the official time keeping device for the Contest and all decisions by the Sponsor regarding the timing of entries and the order in which they are received will be final and binding. Subject to compliance with these Official Rules. If you are chosen as a winner you will receive a winning notification on the site www.supernow.com/f/lego-masters with a valid promotional code to redeem at checkout. Prize availability may vary and is not guaranteed in all areas. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of any Prize is offered, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash Prize(s) may not be redeemed for cash value. Verified Prize winner(s) will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on Prize(s) and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the Prize and must provide Sponsor with a valid social security number if requested for tax reporting purposes. All expenses associated with the receipt and use of a Prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winners. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of the Prize delivery due to unforeseen circumstances, or those outside of Sponsor’s control. If the fulfilling merchant cancels the order for reasons out of Sponsor’s control, the Prize will not be delivered and no additional compensation will be provided. Potential winners are subject to verification and may be required to sign and return to Sponsor for its receipt within three (3) business days an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release for receipt by Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification message. If any required documents are not timely received by Sponsor, or if any message or mail intended for a winner is returned as undeliverable, then the applicable Prize may be may be forfeited.
7) General Rules / Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final in all respects. By clicking “Get 7 Day Free Trial,” Participants authorize Supernow to send text messages or emails notifying Participants of details of their Supernow subscription. Participants agree that Supernow may send the notice to the telephone number and/or email the Participant provides during the registration process, and Participants understand notifications will be sent using automatic dialing technology. Participants understand that they are not required to agree to receive such messages as a condition of participation. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements (in any and all media) contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor and the other Contest Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, software or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the email platforms or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to Participant's or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest. The Sponsor and other Contest Entities are not responsible for the failure of any order to be received for any reason or for any delay in the processing or failure to process any order or entries. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the order process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; is suspected of cheating, fraud, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any Participant who uses or is suspected of using cheating, fraudulent means, unauthorized ordering methods, or otherwise attempts to participate multiple times, or with multiple identities, and/or addresses will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, changes to the email platform that are not acceptable to Sponsor, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in whole or in part. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST, ALL PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND OTHER CONTEST ENTITIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH: PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE CONTEST; THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED; PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO AND/OR FROM ANY PRIZE- RELATED OR CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR; ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY CTA TWEETS OR OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS RELATING TO THE CONTEST. THE WINNERS SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PRIZE AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. SPONSOR AND THE OTHER CONTEST ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE APPEARANCE, SAFETY OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRIZE(S).
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE(S) AWARDED WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, the Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any Participant or winner (or any person claiming through such Participant or winner) for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Contest activities or Contest Entities’ operations or activities are affected by any cause or event beyond the sole and reasonable control of the applicable Contest Entity (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid, act of public enemy, war (declared or undeclared), civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, epidemic, fire, explosion, earthquake, flood, hurricane, unusually severe weather, blackout, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, any law, rule, regulation, action, order, or request adopted, taken, or made by any governmental or quasi governmental entity (whether or not such governmental act proves to be invalid), or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
EACH PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER AGAINST THE CONTEST ENTITIES. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS:
“CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
9) Governing Law / Disputes/ Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, each Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Promotion, including but not limited to Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of JAMS and held at the JAMS regional office nearest the Entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
10) Severability: If any term of provision of these Official Rules is found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific term or provision shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of these Official Rules shall continue in full force and effect.
11) Winners List: For a winners’ list, no later than 60 days after the close of the Contest, send an email request with the name of the Contest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12) Questions? If you have any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.